Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20833 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €2,599 (RM12,476) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 999 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)