Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00059 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 15% more expensive than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,414 (9,218,689 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,700 in Palma de Mallorca.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Agartala costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$270 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 3 hours ago)