Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Palma de Mallorca, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 803 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.273 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Palma de Mallorca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 11% cheaper than in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Palma de Mallorca you would need to make just about €4,005 (Dinar 3,147) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ranchi costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)