Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Palm Springs, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,686 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18657 USD / BRL
Do you live in Palm Springs, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Palm Springs, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Palm Springs, California you would need to make just about $2,749 (R$ 14,732) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,378 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)