Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Palm Springs, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,382 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20156 USD / BRL
Do you live in Palm Springs, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Palm Springs, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Palm Springs, California you would need to make just about $3,487 (R$ 17,299) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 250 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,500 BYN (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$439,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nottingham costs £17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 2 hours ago)