Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Palm Springs, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,042 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17860 USD / BRL
Do you live in Palm Springs, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Palm Springs, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Palm Springs, California you would need to make just about $3,210 (R$ 17,976) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)