Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Palm Springs, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20156 USD / BRL
Do you live in Palm Springs, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Palm Springs, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Palm Springs, California you would need to make just about $2,885 (R$ 14,312) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 12,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Maui costs $29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €479 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 4 hours ago)