Cost of living in Paris, France vs Palm Springs, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.108 USD / EUR
Do you live in Palm Springs, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 5% more expensive than in Palm Springs, California (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,738 (€6,080) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Palm Springs, California.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,321 (about 5 hours ago)