Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Palm Springs, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 979 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23433 USD / MYR
Do you live in Palm Springs, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Palm Springs, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Palm Springs, California you would need to make just about $3,194 (RM13,631) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)