Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Palm Springs, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,167 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01322 USD / INR
Do you live in Palm Springs, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 64% cheaper than in Palm Springs, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Palm Springs, California you would need to make just about $2,268 (₨171,572) in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)