Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Palm Springs, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.410 USD / JOD
Do you live in Palm Springs, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 29% cheaper than in Palm Springs, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Palm Springs, California you would need to make just about $4,259 (Dinar 3,020) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 2 hours ago)