Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Palm Bay, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00082 USD / KRW
Do you live in Palm Bay, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Palm Bay, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Palm Bay, Florida you would need to make just about $3,107 (₩3,804,793) in Seoul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)