Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Palm Bay, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14485 USD / BOB
Do you live in Palm Bay, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Palm Bay, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Palm Bay, Florida you would need to make just about $1,920 ($b13,257) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)