Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Palm Bay, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 942 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23433 USD / MYR
Do you live in Palm Bay, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 46% cheaper than in Palm Bay, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Palm Bay, Florida you would need to make just about $2,049 (RM8,745) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)