Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Palm Bay, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05749 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Palm Bay, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 48% cheaper than in Palm Bay, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Palm Bay, Florida you would need to make just about $1,826 (R 31,758) in Johannesburg.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 999 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)