Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Palm Bay, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Palm Bay, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 20% cheaper than in Palm Bay, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Palm Bay, Florida you would need to make just about $2,956 (2,956 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ica costs S/. 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 21,177,100 (about 2 hours ago)