Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Palm Bay, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00942 USD / RSD
Do you live in Palm Bay, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 47% cheaper than in Palm Bay, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Palm Bay, Florida you would need to make just about $1,970 (209,054 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 3 hours ago)