Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Palm Bay, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14030 USD / CNY
Do you live in Palm Bay, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 35% cheaper than in Palm Bay, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Palm Bay, Florida you would need to make just about $2,260 (16,109元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 2 hours ago)