Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Palikir, Micronesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14485 USD / BOB
Do you live in Palikir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Palikir (Micronesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Palikir you would need to make just about $3,506 ($b24,206) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Agartala costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$270 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 80元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 17,000 C$ (about 5 hours ago)