Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Palikir, Micronesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020.
Do you live in Palikir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Palikir (Micronesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Palikir you would need to make just about $4,291 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)