Cost of living in Paris, France vs Palikir, Micronesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.108 USD / EUR
Do you live in Palikir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 27% more expensive than in Palikir (Micronesia)
For example, you would need at least $7,087 (€6,396) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Palikir.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 4 hours ago)