Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Palikir, Micronesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.125 USD / EUR
Do you live in Palikir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Palikir (Micronesia)
For example, you would need at least $6,655 (€5,917) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Palikir.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pattaya costs 43 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 2 hours ago)