Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Palikir, Micronesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.130 USD / EUR
Do you live in Palikir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Palikir (Micronesia)
For example, you would need at least $6,350 (€5,619) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,900 in Palikir.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bern costs CHF 1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)