Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Palikir, Micronesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.113 USD / EUR
Do you live in Palikir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Palikir (Micronesia)
For example, you would need at least $6,176 (€5,551) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Palikir.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.53 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malaga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)