Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Palikir, Micronesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.193 USD / EUR
Do you live in Palikir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Palikir (Micronesia)
For example, you would need at least $6,487 (€5,439) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Palikir.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cartagena costs COL$8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 4 hours ago)