Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Palikir, Micronesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,404 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.679 USD / AUD
Do you live in Palikir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 8% more expensive than in Palikir (Micronesia)
For example, you would need at least $5,293 (AU$7,800) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Palikir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malaga costs €23 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.59 (about 1 hour ago)