Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Palikir, Micronesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23433 USD / MYR
Do you live in Palikir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Palikir (Micronesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Palikir you would need to make just about $4,252 (RM18,147) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)