Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Palikir, Micronesia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.410 USD / JOD
Do you live in Palikir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 12% cheaper than in Palikir (Micronesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Palikir you would need to make just about $4,413 (Dinar 3,129) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 2 hours ago)