Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Palermo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.899 EUR / USD
Do you live in Palermo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Palermo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Palermo you would need to make just about €1,812 ($2,016) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 1 hour ago)