Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Palermo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16934 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Palermo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Palermo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Palermo you would need to make just about €1,691 (R$ 9,986) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ranchi costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)