Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Palermo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03331 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Palermo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Palermo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Palermo you would need to make just about €1,273 (38,223₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)