Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Palermo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,666 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020.
Do you live in Palermo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Palermo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,958 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Palermo.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 3 hours ago)