Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Palembang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 20114.587 IDR / JOD
Do you live in Palembang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Palembang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 13,621,806 (Dinar 677) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 9,720,000 in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)