Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Palembang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2695.459 IDR / BRL
Do you live in Palembang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Palembang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,728,302 (R$ 3,238) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,200,000 in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)