Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Palembang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 129.625 IDR / JPY
Do you live in Palembang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Palembang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 21,080,407 (¥162,626) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,290,000 in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Agartala costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$270 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 80元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 17,000 C$ (about 5 hours ago)