Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Palembang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 594.458 IDR / HNL
Do you live in Palembang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 36% more expensive than in Palembang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 13,179,221 (L 22,170) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 9,700,000 in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 2 hours ago)