Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Palembang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 2699.257 IDR / BRL
Do you live in Palembang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Palembang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 10,061,226 (R$ 3,727) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,210,000 in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 4 hours ago)