Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Palembang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 15871.543 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Palembang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 130% more expensive than in Palembang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 21,327,176 (€1,344) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 9,260,000 in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)