Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Palembang, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 984 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.321 IDR / LBP
Do you live in Palembang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 127% more expensive than in Palembang (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 20,266,276 (2,174,182 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,920,000 in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)