Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Pakxe, Laos
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,283 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1690.780 LAK / BRL
Do you live in Pakxe? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Pakxe (Laos)
For example, you would need at least 23,440,797 ₭ (R$ 13,864) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,200,000 ₭ in Pakxe.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ranchi costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)