Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Pakxe, Laos
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,985 prices entered by 458 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.725 LAK / CLP
Do you live in Pakxe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Pakxe (Laos)
For example, you would need at least 32,712,840 ₭ (CH$2,789,947) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,300,000 ₭ in Pakxe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)