Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Pakxe, Laos
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 9015.000 LAK / USD
Do you live in Pakxe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Pakxe (Laos)
For example, you would need at least 42,885,367 ₭ ($4,757) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,700,000 ₭ in Pakxe.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 2 hours ago)