Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Pakxe, Laos
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 12709.737 LAK / JOD
Do you live in Pakxe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 25% more expensive than in Pakxe (Laos)
For example, you would need at least 27,815,835 ₭ (Dinar 2,189) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,200,000 ₭ in Pakxe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Agartala costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$270 (about 3 hours ago)