Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Pakpattan, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 42.022 PKR / PLN *
Do you live in Pakpattan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Pakpattan (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨719,881 (17,131 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨535,000 in Pakpattan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Agartala costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$270 (about 2 hours ago)