Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Pakpattan, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 32.909 PKR / BRL *
Do you live in Pakpattan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Pakpattan (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨385,917 (R$ 11,727) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨284,000 in Pakpattan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 12,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Maui costs $29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €479 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 4 hours ago)