Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Pakpattan, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 178.692 PKR / EUR *
Do you live in Pakpattan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Pakpattan (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,980,617 (€11,084) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,050,000 in Pakpattan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (about 5 hours ago)