Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Pakpattan, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04329 PKR / COP *
Do you live in Pakpattan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Pakpattan (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨422,059 (COL$9,749,240) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨335,000 in Pakpattan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)