Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Pakpattan, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 163.550 PKR / USD *
Do you live in Pakpattan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Pakpattan (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,170,419 ($7,156) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨672,000 in Pakpattan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.53 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malaga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)