Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Padua, Italy
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 550 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Padua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Padua (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,107 (₩4,232,425) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Padua.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.53 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)