Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Padua, Italy
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in Padua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Padua (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,427 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Padua.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)