Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Padua, Italy
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 927 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20742 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Padua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Padua (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Padua you would need to make just about €2,060 (RM9,933) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 4 hours ago)