Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Paderborn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,542 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22721 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Paderborn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Paderborn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Paderborn you would need to make just about €1,752 (7,712 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Manchester costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ankara costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durrës costs 5,000 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)